In accordance with Section 13 of the Privacy Law Jacuzzi Europe S.p.a (hereafter also referred to as the “Company” or the “Data Controller”) provides notice regarding processing of personal data of Users who consult the www.jacuzzi.it and www.jacuzzi.eu websites.
The following notice applies to the Jacuzzi Europe S.p.a website only and does not extend to other websites which may be consulted by the User via links.
The discretionary, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site implies subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for responding to requests, and any other personal data entered in the email.
A. Purpose of data processing
Jacuzzi Europe S.p.a. (hereafter also “Jacuzzi”, the “Company” or the “Data Controller”), informs Users that personal data spontaneously supplied by electronic transmission may be subjected to processing by the Company for the following purposes:
- to grant the User access to the www.jacuzzi.it and www.jacuzzi.eu websites belonging to Jacuzzi for purposes strictly connected to provision of online services and, in particular, to respond to requests to send information to the User;
- subject to User consent, to effectively set up and manage commercial relations, with particular reference to promotional, advertising and marketing purposes relating to products and services supplied by Jacuzzi;
- subject to User consent, to measure the quality of service offered and the degree of User satisfaction, and analyse User habits and customs in order to send commercial material most suited to their characteristics.
B. Providing personal data
Granted the personal autonomy of the data subject and what is stated in paragraph E below, provision of the data defined in paragraph A letter a. is obligatory and failure to provide this data, even in part, expressly stated as necessary will make it impossible for Jacuzzi to provide the service itself. The provision of the data defined in paragraph A letters b. and c., is instead optional and failure to provide this data for such purposes will make it impossible to update the Users on promotional sales initiatives.
C. Place and manner of data processing
The processing connected with the web services of this site takes place at the premises of Jacuzzi Europe S.p.A and is performed by the Company itself and also through an external company (GHMC – 1 High Street, Hampton, Middx, TW12 2GH UK) formally entrusted with the task of publishing the website and/or of its technical maintenance.
Your personal data is processed by automated and manual instruments for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Specific safety measures are observed in order to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
D. Sphere of communication of personal data
The personal data that you have freely provided may be communicated to the following entities for the exclusive purpose indicated in paragraph A of this notice:
- to the companies belonging to Jacuzzi Group and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, in Italy and EU member states whose complete, updated list can be requested from Jacuzzi Administrative and Financial Management;
- to the GHMC company for execution of activities directly connected or instrumental to the supply of services through the www.jacuzzi.it and www.jacuzzi.eu websites;
- to entities belonging to our sales, distribution and logistics network (purchasing agents, sales agents, business agents, etc.)
- to the internal and external data processing managers, to the data processors in the sales office, in the marketing office and to the system administrators.
This processing will take place in full and complete respect of the guarantees and rights to which you are entitled. Your personal data will not be subject to dissemination.
E. Web browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for the functioning of this website capture some personal data as part of their normal operation, transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is data which is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but which in its very nature may allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of Users’ computers which connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in sending the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in the response, the numeric code that indicates the data server response (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data will only be used to obtain anonymous statistical data on the use of the website and to check correct website function, and will be cancelled immediately after processing.
For as much as regards information concerning the type of cookies used by Jacuzzi, kindly consult the specific notice
G. Data Controller and Data Processing Manager
Data Controller of Jacuzzi Europe S.p.a. processing, in the person of its acting legal representative, with registered office in Valvasone (PN), S.S. Pontebbana Km 97,200 tel 0434-859111 fax 0434-85278 websites www.jacuzzi.it and www.jacuzzi.eu email: email@example.com The Processing Manager is Fabrizio Turchet who can be reached at the Company contact numbers given above and can be contacted in order to exercise the rights referred to in Section 7 of the Privacy Law, which is reproduced in its full, complete form in the next paragraph.
H. Rights according to Section 7 of Privacy Law:
Section 7. Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether personal data regarding him/her exist or not, even if these have not yet been registered, and communication of this in intelligible form.
2. The data subject is entitled to obtain details: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purpose and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied if electronic processing tools are used; d) of the identification data of the data controller, data processing managers and designated representative according to the provisions of Section 5, subsection 2; e) of the entities or categories of entities to whom personal data may be communicated or who may have access to the data in the capacity of designated representative in the territory of the Country, of data processing managers or data processors.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
a) the update, rectification or, when interested therein, the integration of the data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to the entities to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, unless such a requirement is impossible or entails a disproportionate effort with respect to the right to be protected.
4. The data subject is entitled to oppose, wholly or in part: a) on legitimate grounds to processing of personal data regarding him/her, even though they are relevant to the purposes of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or the compilation of market or commercial communication surveys.